JAL Bath fittings and Bathwares are your prized possessions. To get the best out of these, please follow the simple guidelines given below, during the plumbing work:
- Keep the number of bends in the pipelines to the minimum as the bends in the pipeline account for loss of water pressure.
- To prevent air locking, all water supply lines should have vent pipes.
- The pipelines should travel straight and vertical as far as possible.
- Flush Valves and Flush Cocks need to be directly connected to over head tanks through 1¼" or 1" water supply lines, as required, for effective flushing. It is, therefore, most important to inform your plumber about your choice of flushing system for positioning the water supply lines correctly.
- It is preferable to use ¾” pipe for water supply to other faucets.
- It is advisable to check the concealed fittings for proper functioning before plastering and tiling.
- Please ensure that the concealed fittings are installed with the 'Arrow' mark in line with the direction of flow of water.
- The water outlet in the overhead tank should be kept at least 4” above the base level of the tank to prevent blockage due to entry of any foreign particles and other deposits.
- Geysers should be installed close to the point of usage to reduce heat loss.
- For hot & cold water mixers, it is advisable to supply the cold water also from the overhead tank for proper mixing and to prevent scalding.
- During installation, plumbing and other masonry work, the faucets should be kept covered with cloth or polythene to prevent any damage to these.
- The foam flow aerators need periodic cleaning to remove scale deposits and other particles
- Do not use any strong detergents or acids for cleaning of faucets. Normal regular cleaning with a soft cloth, using solution of mild soap with water, shall eliminate chances of scale deposits and keep the faucets ever shining. We recommend usage of Jalcare .
- To keep the protective layer of coat intact on the gold plated and other special coated parts, prevent any damage by sharp objects.
- All JAL products carry a warranty of 7 years against faulty materials and workmanship.
- Please purchase JAL products from company’s authorized stockists only to enjoy the benefits of warranty and any after sales service, if required.
- For any assistance, please contact the nearest JAL stockist or the Marketing Co-ordinator.